Figment Post
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online literary magazine.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Return to Post website.  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marlin, Columnist

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marlin
Dedicated Staff
Dedicated Staff
Marlin

Marlin, Columnist Empty
PostSubject: Marlin, Columnist   Marlin, Columnist EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:48 am

Hi everyone! I know I've abandoned the Post completely during the past few months, but now that I discovered (on Twitter) that the Post is back, I'd really love to write for and with you guys again. I don't expect special treatment just because I have been a former staff member, so I'm applying like everybody else. Here goes...

Name: Marlin Meadows
E-mail: Marlin@figmentpost.co.cc, meadows.marlin@gmail.com
Position you want (Columnist/Sub-Editor): Columnist
Essay on Why You're Qualified: I feel that I'm qualified because for one, I love writing, and secondly, I love the English language. I'm both a self-taught writer and a more or less self-taught English speaker, although school did contribute to the latter. While I might not know a lot about the theory of writing, I've gathered knowledge about it through my own experiences, especially when it comes to writing, and failing to write, novels. What is more, I think I'd bring a unique and different view of the English language to the Post, since I'm not a native speaker.
Example of Your Work: See previous articles (Is Figment a popularity contest? Staying motivated...)
Additional Comments: I'd really love to work with you all again!
Back to top Go down

Marlin, Columnist
Page 1 of 1